Coming from the North:
Or: if you come by I-295, get off at exit 3-B and follow the directions listed below:
- Take Route 95 South into Rhode Island. Take exit 16 "Reservoir Ave - Rte 10"
- Travel on route 10 for about 3/4 mile (stay in right lane) and take the Reservoir Avenue exit. Turn right at the light onto Reservoir Avenue.
- Travel to 4th traffic light (Washington Trust on your right Burger King on left) and turn right onto Park Avenue.
- Travel to 4th traffic light (Knightsville Service Station on your right), and turn left onto Cranston Street.
- Travel short distance to a rotary.
- Go all around the rotary to travel straight through to Oaklawn Avenue (Rte 5) begins.
- From the rotary, travel about 1/4 mile. Church is on the right.
Coming from the South:
- Take Route 95 North into Rhode Island and then take Exit 11 onto Route 295.
- Take exit 3-B "Phenix Avenue/Rte 37."
- Turn left onto Natick. Travel to traffic light and turn left onto Wilbur Avenue.
- Travel to the first traffic light and turn left onto Oaklawn Avenue (Rte 5).
The church is on Oaklawn about 1-1/2 miles down on the left.